Passenger Service Agent Front Office English Speakers Bucharest
Does the idea of working in the Tourism field and using the most up-to-date technologies fascinate you? Do people envy you for your excellent communication skills? Are you a fluent English speaker? If yes, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest OTA in South Eastern Europe, become a Passenger Service Agent Superhero and work in our fantastic new offices on the 11th floor of a modern, huge building, in Sector 2, near the Metro station Aurel Vlaicu!
As a Passenger Service Agent, you will join our Passenger Service Center Department, and will be responsible for handling flight reservations of the English speaking markets. You will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to our customers via phone in any inquiries they might have regarding their reservation. The right candidate should be able to ensure that all of our customers will have a pleasant and smooth booking experience.
- Handling inbound calls concerning flight tickets in English Language.
- Processing online reservations, issuing tickets and handling booking changes and cancellations.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Advance knowledge of PC (MS Office, Internet).
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about Customer Care.
- Degree in undergraduate studies, preferably in Tourism.
- Previous experience in Travel agency and/or call center.
- Knowledge of Air ticket reservation system/software will be considered a valuable asset.
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Medical insurance plan.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!