Online Marketing Internship
In 2005 two restless entrepreneurs founded a startup initially called Travelplanet24 in the heart of one of the world’s travel hot spots, Athens Greece. Today our online travel agency, Tripsta, is one of the largest and most recognized leaders in the industry. Our trusted brands, Tripsta, airtickets, and Travelplanet24 are preferred by more than a million loyal travelers throughout the 45 global markets that we presently operate in.
With offices in Athens, Bucharest and Istanbul our committed team of 280 passionate travel geniuses ensure that you reach your destination with guaranteed low prices and dedicated support. Our team is comprised by young people specialized in cutting-edge technologies and tourism, who never compromise and continuously seek for innovative solutions. This year Travelplanet24 was one of the winning companies in the Best Workplaces 2015 Awards. To support our continuing growth we are looking for a motivated Metasearch & Affiliate intern.
The right candidate is a young, dynamic person with proven interest in online marketing. She/he will have the opportunity to learn about performance marketing and will be working closely for optimizing traffic conversion rate. As an Online Marketing Intern, you must be fully engaged into revenue performance for your portfolio of markets and into liaising and building a collaborative relationship with our international partners.
This is a 6-month, fixed contract, paid internship based in Bucharest.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use internal tools to monitor and analyze performance of providers and distribution channels
- Daily interaction with our metasearch and affiliate partners for optimizing online campaigns and traffic conversion rate
- Proactively work to solve recurrent partner requests by close collaboration with accounting, commercial and technical areas of the business
- End of month sales reconciliation, account audit and billing
- Collaborate closely with Data Analyst team on improving KPIs, method of pricing and making data based decisions for your markets
- Keep record of UI changes, traffic trends and competitive landscape
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Interest in online marketing and performance marketing
- Previous internship or experience in an online company will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Computer fluency and good use of MS Excel (advanced formulas)
- Focus on details and information accuracy
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young people from 21 different countries
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
- Challenging online marketing projects in an interesting and complex online travel industry
- This internship is offered for 6 months and paid with 250€/month + lunch tickets
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!