We are looking for positive and passionate candidates who are keen to use their skills and energy to contribute to our company’s success. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing high quality and precision in coding practices, developing new features on travelplanet24.com, maintaining existing features and implementing business logic rules through automated tests and readable, maintainable code using design patterns and high quality standards.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Strong understanding of web architecture (HTTP, REST, SOAP), SOA patterns.
- Understanding of distributed operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Good knowledge on relational (MySQL) and document based (Mongo, Couchbase) databases.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Experience on distributed version control systems (git).
- Using ORM for database access.
- Excellent understanding of the MVC pattern in Web Applications.
- Design patterns/anti-patterns knowledge.
- Good experience with unit testing (PHPUnit, rspec, python unit test, trial, JUnit) and integration/functional testing.
- Experience with key value storage engines (Redis, memcache, Couchbase).
- Previous experience with agile methodologies – scrum.
- Hands on experience in java Spring Framework, Hibernate, Gradle.
- Knowledge in java technologies such as JPA, Drools, Maven, Spring MVC, Wicket, Tomcat application server.
- Aspect Oriented Programming knowledge.
- Open source contributions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University or College Degree in Computer Science.
- 1 year for junior level and min 2-3 years experience in the field of Development for middle and senior level.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about web-related technologies.
- Discipline, Diligence, Accountability.
- “Out of the box” thinking
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!